New Bremen Schools are looking for a school psychologist. This position also has K-8 Guidance Counselor responsibilities.
* Responsible for coordinating and implementing referral procedures for evaluations
* Evaluating students with a variety of needs and disabilities
* Working collaboratively with school personnel and parents to identify, implement and monitor appropriate interventions
* Integrating pertinent information into a collaborative evaluation team report
* Maintain complete and accurate records and reports
* Consult with regular and special education teachers and related service providers regarding instructional, behavioral, and other strategies necessary to carry out individual education plans
* Participate in kindergarten screening activities
* Serve as a member of the Intervention Assistance Team; resource to classroom teachers on academic and behavioral interventions
* Conduct student/classroom observations
* Work cooperatively with local agencies for the benefit of all students
* Serve as District Test Coordinator for grades K-8
Click the link below for more information and instructions on how to apply.